Hey Kamber...it's Becca here. Just thought I'd say "hi" when I saw that you had a blog (found you through Megan). Very cute pictures. I hope you don't mind me checking on your cute little family every once in awhile. Blogging is such a great way to keep in touch when we live away from family. I hope all is well with you guys. Feel free to check us out on maussmemories at blogspot!
4 comments:
WOW! When did you get so technology savvy? I'm very impressed.
Hey Kamber...it's Becca here. Just thought I'd say "hi" when I saw that you had a blog (found you through Megan). Very cute pictures. I hope you don't mind me checking on your cute little family every once in awhile. Blogging is such a great way to keep in touch when we live away from family. I hope all is well with you guys. Feel free to check us out on maussmemories at blogspot!
Kamber,
Your girls are so cute. Thank you for sharing your blog with me. I'll have to get motivated and create one for our family.
P.S. You and David are cute too!
Post a Comment