All Because two people fell in love

All Because two people fell in love

Monday, December 31, 2007

A walk down Berger lane 2007

Another Great year has come and gone. David and I are amazed as to how fast this year went by and all the beautiful, exciting things we have accomplished. We are so greatful for all our family and friends who have been apart of this last year with us and want to tell you how much we love and appreciate all of you! Thanks for being a part of our lives & we look forward to an awesome 2008!

  • Disney on Ice
  • Baby Amberly
  • Sunbeams
  • NewPort Beach
  • YW music director
  • Ward music director
  • New Car
  • 1st year of preschool
  • Lake Powell
  • Bear Lake
  • Girls Night Out
  • CTR 6
  • Rascall Flatts
  • Wake Boarding
  • Swimming lessons
  • Blog Addiction
  • Dress up...
  • Thanks giving in Idaho
  • Ears pierced
  • Dress up...
  • Crawling up stairs
  • Dress up!
  • New Home
  • Friends
  • Family
  • Blessings
  • Abundance
  • Gratitude!

4 comments:

Heather Ann said...

I can't belive another year is gone, huh.. time flies! I'm glad we've gotten to know you guys better and look forward to our kids playing more together.. Happy New Year!

Sara said...

Hi Kamber,

This is Sara (Beck) Westbrook. I was thinking about you so I googled you and found your blog. Your family is so cute! I would love it if you emailed me sometime so we could catch up. :)

Rebecca said...

You guys have accomplished a lot! It sure was great seeing your cute family over the holidays. Happy New Year! See ya at Hollie's wedding!:)

Chandler and Angie said...

What a fun year for the Bergers, we need to come and see your new house!