Looks like you guys all had fun! I'm VERY jealous! A vacation without children?!? What would that be like? I heard I need to try it.. Maybe one-day, Oh & Happy Birthday! What a fun way to spend your birthday! Love the pictures, so cute!
Welcome back to America! Your cruise looked like alot of fun. those are really pretty places to see! you look really pretty too, but you always do! Cruises are so fun, I get to go Greece in November and we are really excited! I bet you missed your little girlies:)
Looks like you guys had a blast. Your pictures are fun and you guys all look so tan:) Isn't cruising a fun way to travel? We just got back from ours and had a lot of fun. We want to try the Bahamas next. Glad you had fun and happy birthday a little late!
That was such a fun trip! Watching your slide show makes me want to go back...especially with the kind of weather we are having today! Let's do it again soon!
Such cute pictures! The warm weather was something we didn't have. That makes a vacation for sure. I am so glad you were able to celebrate your 28th in style! How fun! (sorry to post your age..hehe ;-)
Hey Kamber! That looked like one fun va-cay; maybe someday when we are done with school we will know what it feels like to have fun again! You guys look great together and I'm glad you had a good time. Take care-em
9 comments:
Looks like you guys all had fun! I'm VERY jealous! A vacation without children?!? What would that be like? I heard I need to try it.. Maybe one-day, Oh & Happy Birthday! What a fun way to spend your birthday! Love the pictures, so cute!
I'm glad you guys had so much fun!!! Your pictures look great!
Hope you had a fun b-day too!
Welcome back to America! Your cruise looked like alot of fun. those are really pretty places to see! you look really pretty too, but you always do! Cruises are so fun, I get to go Greece in November and we are really excited! I bet you missed your little girlies:)
Looks like soooo much fun! Happy Birthday
Looks like you guys had a blast. Your pictures are fun and you guys all look so tan:) Isn't cruising a fun way to travel? We just got back from ours and had a lot of fun. We want to try the Bahamas next. Glad you had fun and happy birthday a little late!
That was such a fun trip! Watching your slide show makes me want to go back...especially with the kind of weather we are having today! Let's do it again soon!
Such cute pictures! The warm weather was something we didn't have. That makes a vacation for sure. I am so glad you were able to celebrate your 28th in style! How fun!
(sorry to post your age..hehe ;-)
Hey Kamber! That looked like one fun va-cay; maybe someday when we are done with school we will know what it feels like to have fun again! You guys look great together and I'm glad you had a good time. Take care-em
That looks like an awesome trip. How nice to get away just the two of you. No wonder you look so tan!
Post a Comment