All Because two people fell in love

All Because two people fell in love

Monday, December 8, 2008

Its Christmas Season!!! I love the build up to christmas... its almost better than christmas itself! Almost. I love the lights and putting up the tree and all the fun little traditions that we do. One of Sadies favorites is decorating a gingerbread house, so this is her little creation (with a little help from mama and papa).



3 comments:

Heather Ann said...

So Fun! I love doing the gingerbread houses, I agree with ya all the little things are almost as fun as christmas itself!

JulesandBriPoulson said...

Cute! I agree, Christmas time is so fun! We need to do the gingerbread house thing too.

Rachel said...

Kamber, This is sucha fun way to document our little lives, isn't it? You are such a wonderful person & I am very fortunate to have you as a neighbor! Don't you feel like we got really lucky, as far as our amazing, friendly neighbors go? I LOVE the gingerbread house...that is something I want to do this week before Christmas, now that all the parties are over! Your daughters are beautiful! Have a wonderful Christmas! -Rachel