Ahh, if only she could stay 2 forever! My little Belle is getting such a fun personality! I love seeing her learn and grow and mostly what her little mind comes up with. Some of her cute things she does right now are every time we are in the car driving she points out all the temples she sees and says "I'm gonna marry in the temple" ;) Once i asked if she was gonna marry her daddy and she said "No, im gonna marry caleb" (our neighbor, who is so sweet to her and they totally get along) the i said "why not daddy?" and she said "because sadie is going to marry daddy!" I love it!
Then with Josh when ever he cries amberly runs to him and says "its OK buddy! its OK Buddy!"
And one other thing she always says is... "im 2, i'm getting older" ;) Ohh how i love this stage (most of the time) ;)



1 comment:
What a sweet, beautiful little girl! I think 2 is my favorite. They change and grow so much everyday. I need to get a cute picture of Amberly and Kaleb together so that they can always remember what was going on in their little minds at such a young age. Thanks for always being such good neighbors & having such sweet girls. Hope you are enjoying your little guy! You don't really think he's your last? You and Dave make WAAYYY too cute kids to throw in the towel now! hehehe.
Post a Comment