All Because two people fell in love

All Because two people fell in love

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

GIRLS Day! In preperation for our 1st time preschooler and kindergartener the girls and I all went and got GLITTER Toes! It was so much fun, Amberly suprisingly just sat there and was so good and so interested in it the whole time! She loved it as did sadie who changed her mind on the color so many times i am surprised we made it out of there. They are so cute and we had so much FUN!

I LOVE it when my girls Play TOGETHER! This particular morning they got dressed in their "PRINCESS" dresses and had me turn on music really loud so they could dance outside. So i cranked it up and they did just that....however, for the picture they are "posing" they wanted their dresses poofed out around them! ;)



Then the other night i went to check on them before bed and found 2 SLEEPY BALLERINAS in TUTUS and ballet shoes! Awww, how i LOVE this stage of LIFE!



Those who know my amberly know that she is a bit of a pack rat, and so of course every book we owned was in bed with her as well.






What a FUN Labor DAY we had. We headed to my parents in IDAHO with the boat in tow. We rolled into town friday night and went right to the football homecoming game. I have not been back to that football field since i graduated and it was fun to see lots of people i haven't seen in a long time. Then Luckily Saturday turned out to be a PERFECT DAY on the LAKE! It was totally overcast which made the water GLASS! I couldn't have asked for better water for my 1st and most likely last ski run of the summer.

My CUTE DADDY with baby TREVIN



MISS AMBERLY


DAVE Wake boarding



and Air chairing




Again, my darling Amberly



Sadie


We are so proud of you!




Dave skiing



Me skiing



Amberly and Trevin




2ND Annual Harley Ride for Daves Birthday!



The Helmets were a little Floyd and Larryish, but hey SAFETLY is all that matters!


Julie, Me, Amberly


The crew!




More of the crew


"FUNNIEST Moment of the Night" AWARD goes to my cute (can't even tell i'm pregnant) neighbor Jaclynn! Before we even left she strapped on her helmet BACKWARDS! Ahhh Jaclynn how you make us all smile!



All The HOT MAMMAS!



The whole gang!
Some of whom were totally decked out in leather!


Happy 30th Birthday Babe! I love you!



Proud Parents of a Kindergartener!


Or should i say teary eyed parents... sniffle sniffle!

Dave and I had a hard time with the new stage of life for our baby Mersadies. We have a LOVE/HATE relationship with how fast she is growing up and it has really been playing with our emotions lately. Dave had a particularly hard day on Sadies first day of School because it was his 30th birthday and he HATES to get older...and then seeing Miss Sadie getting older really just made him SAD. If only we could FREEZE TIME. However that HARLY Ride seemed to boost his spirits back up!


The 3 girlies about to get on the bus! Sadie jumped right on and never looked back!


Me and Miss Independent!








Our darling Amberly started pre-preschool at the Little Gym and she absolutly LOVES it! She has 4 friends from the neighborhood that go their with her. Tayvee, Luke, Easton, Presley and she has made friends with London and Afton.



Amberly and Presley all geared up the first day with their DORA Backpacks!



Josh at 6 weeks.. he is getting so chunky, I love it!!




Dressup silliness!




I love it when my girls play together.. nothing is more joyful then listening to them get along and have a good time!




Amberlys tipickle picture face



Favorite Family time...Picnic on the boat!













2 comments:

Heather Ann said...

What FUN stories & pictures!! Its crazy adjusting from 2 to 3 kids huh.. just wait when you go from 3 to 4.. i don't even know how i get dressed in the morning, that is why sometimes I don't! hehehe..
So glad we have such AWESOME neighbors with the cutest kids! :)
luv ya!

Kristi said...

Wow! So many things and so much fun!!! I still can't get a grip on life with my three, but oh how I love seeing them all together. :) I can't believe how fast they are growing up.