All Because two people fell in love

All Because two people fell in love

Sunday, October 4, 2009

Is this Heaven?

Tonight we went to Davids aunt Janes viewing, she passed away this last week. And it really brings life into perspective when you see pictures of her as a young mother and then fast forward to now and see the legacy she left behind and the great person/mother/wife that she was. She will be dearly missed! But on the way to the viewing we really talked to the girls about how aunt jane died and this was an important time for the family and we needed to be reverent and quiet and all little amberly heard was DIE!!! I didn't realize she would comprehend what we were saying but it really made her sad cuz aparently she thought she was going to die cuz she kept saying "i don't want to die." Of course we said no, your not gonna die, we are going to see daddys aunt that died and went to heaven. "Why mommy?" "I don't want to get old and die mommy." I have never seen her more concerned in her life. How does she even know what die means? Well when we got to the funeral home and walked in my precious two year old looked at me with those incredibly eyes of hers and asked "Is this heaven?"
How i love their innocence and purity at age 2!!

1 comment:

Hollie and Luke said...

Oh Kamber that story is priceless, I love it!!!