All Because two people fell in love

All Because two people fell in love

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

You are my Friend!!!


Then...


Now....












O my sweet, sweet Amberly! You are my friend... I love hearing your sweet voice everymorning and especially some of the cute things you say often like "Will you do me a favor?" & "Iwelcome" ;)and of course how everyone is "your friend"! I love how you call your sister Sade and your brother buddy! I love listening to your sweet prayers everynight and how you never leave one person out of them. I love how you sing Fireflies and Soul Sister, I love your dance routines right before bed and your facial expressions and sence of humor. You are so funny and dramatic and i just cannot get enough of your hugs and kisses! If i had to choose one word for you it would be LOVE! You are such a bright light in my life.

You are now 3 years old and i just can't believe how much you've grown up these last few months. I mean you actually stay in your bed at bedtime and in time-out if you get put there and we can go to target with out fighting over 5 of the same packages of dora underwear and i don't have to kick dora bed in the bags down isles when your not looking!! i am just so proud of you! I've got a feeling that 3 is going to be good!! I love you so much!

Happy Birthday baby!

Love Mom




















2 comments:

Jon and Emily said...

Yeah! I new post. I was hoping that when you commented on mine that would me you updated too!!! Happy Birthday Amberly. She is so stinking cute!

jaclynn and michael said...

i am really wishing there was a pic of you up in that jungle gym. amberly has got to be the most gorgeous 3 yr old alive. and honestly i am sad the target dora days are over. i still laugh every time i think about that. for sure one of my fav stories ever!