All Because two people fell in love

All Because two people fell in love

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Amberlys Sweet Shoppe


Sweet, sweet Amberly is 4! Im so sad that shes growing up so fast but at the same time i enjoy 4 and 5 better than 2 and 3 so im happy shes past the terrible 2s and 3s, not that it was that bad but i just know how great it is when they can comprehend things better. Makes life so so much easier!! For her Big day we did a Sweet Shoppe Theme. Turned out totally cute and was way worth the time put into making every bday hats, banner, candy tags etc,, The kids started off by doing activitys to earn tickets and then they got to go shopping with their tickets at the "Sweet Shoppe" Then we did the presents and cake and ice cream at the ice cream shoppe ;). She was so excited and loved all the cute gifts she got! What great friends and family we have around us! Amberlys Grandma also took her to Color me mine where she made her own pottery and painted it. Then they went to Toys R us!! A kids dream! Amberly we love you so much! My favorite things about you are your Big hug you always give me in the morning. The nosies kisses at night. I love your songs you make up and sing. I love your sweet prayers. I love how you dance (so silly) and how much you love your brother and take care of him. I love how you tuckin and kiss ALL your dolls goodnight and i love our chats at bedtime!! Your so precious. Love Mom





















3 comments:

Alder Family said...

O stop it!!! I can not believe she is 4! They are growing up too fast! Looks like such a darling party; you are such a good mommy! Amberly is beautiful! Luke still talks about her...

Alder Family said...

PS, I love your new blog design! So cute!

Nikki said...

What a cute party! I love it!