All Because two people fell in love

All Because two people fell in love

Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Snow Angels!


This is Sadies favorite thing santa brought her for christmas. Its a wedding dress and she pretty much hasn't taken it off since she got it. When she is in this dress she pretends she is arial the little mermaid and she walks around singing like arial when ursela the wicked sea witch takes her voice away. Its really cute!









The girls and I went out to build a snow man today. It looks more like a polar bear to me. :)Sadie loved making the snow balls and rolling them all around & making snow angels in the snow. Amberly....not so much! She was pretty much miserable the whole time.

9 comments:

Jon and Emily said...

I gotta make me a girl! They are so dang cute. I love Sadie's sayings! Miss ya.
em

Chandler and Angie said...

Sadie looks so beautiful in her wedding dress, Amberly has about the same reaction as Halle has outside. What a great mom you are to go outside and build a snow man! I just tell McKinley that I'll call the neighbor kids for her.

Heather Ann said...

Your girls are so stinkin' cute!! I'm sure Sadie is excited when Amberly can play dress-up with her.. Which will be before long. there growing so fast huh!?!

Alder Family said...

We love your snowman. Every time we drive by, Annie reminds me that it is there. You're such a fun mom!

Chandler and Angie said...

Sorry I have to respond to your comment. We totally do need to come see you, I want to stop by when we come to the games but everytime we all come (which was twice for me this year) we are in either:
1) Late for the game
2) driving home at night, with an expected time of arrival in Idaho of about 2 am
3) OR in a group of about 20 people..

We'll figure out a time, love ya!

Erin Fanello said...

Hey its your cousin Erin, I found your blog when I was looking at Kristi's! Your page is so dang cute, I gotta figure out how to do that! Did you do that digitally? Anyway, what a beautiful family you have, I have never seen so many perfect pictures in my life! And Mersadie's getting married already what a trooper! We are down here in Arizona, where there is not a bit of snow, and I can't say I miss being cold but did miss having a white Christmas! Have you taken the girls sledding on that hill just below Grandma and Grandpa's. that's a doozey! Fun times. Grandma said you built a new house I would love to see pictures of it, if you get a chance email me some at erinfanello@gmail.com, and you can check out my blog at thefanellos.blogspot.com! It's pretty lame but come check us out! Hope to hear from ya!

Turia said...

You need to record Sadie singing so we can hear it! I would love to hear her be Ariel.

Pessoa Fam said...

Your girls are so cute! You snowman really does look like a polar bear! I love it!

Dianne said...

Kamber-it is so fun to see your cute little girls-it takes me back to when you and Derek were little!
Amberly reminds me so much of you when you were a baby, but I can see you in Mersadies too! You are so right-"Don't Blink!" before you know it they will be having babies of their own!!! Mind-boggling! (sp!) Aunt Dianne