All Because two people fell in love

All Because two people fell in love

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

A True loves kiss

Mersadies asked me to take a picture of her and her daddy. She is a hopeless romantic and i do believe i can thank Disney for that. On a regular basis(and by regular i mean at least 5 times a day), sadie pretends she is sleeping beauty or snow white and she lies "in a deep sleep" until her prince (a.k.a mom) kisses her and breaks the spell. I have gotten so use to this that the other day i saw her lying down on the couch looking like she was awaiting her "true loves kiss", so i kissed her to wake her up and she got mad at me and said " No mom, i'm not sleeping beauty. I am just relaxing!"

8 comments:

Jon and Emily said...

Did you mean hopEless? Or does Sadie not like to hop :)

Sara said...

What a cutie, she is! Don't you just love it that she's at the age where being a princess is cool?

Todd and Heidi said...

I love how kids have such great imaginations and there world is so easy! Belle isn't quite to that stage yet but I am sure it is a fun one.

Heather Ann said...

Sadie is just a cutie! Make sure you keep that picture and sayings so when she's a teenager you can remind her, she used to LOVE her Parents! hehehe, Tristyn really loves being in the same Primary class with her, we'll have her come over and play when we get back (she's only asked me everyday since Sunday when sadie can come over!) SO plan on it! :)

Alder Family said...

How CUTE!

Turia said...

That is so cute. She's all girl isn't she?

Chandler and Angie said...

Man, what a doll. I think she needs a brother to play the prince.

Jon and Emily said...

Ok, no posts in February so I'm tagging you! Go to my blog to see what to do! :)