I've been Tagged.... so here it goes!
Rules: 1.) Answer Question 2.) Tag 5 people - post their names on your blog & then go and leave a comment on their blog telling them to read yours, so they know what to do.
10 YEARS AGO... 1998 - I was a Senior @ Aberdeen High busy with basketball, cheerleading, dance, Jr. Miss, Choir, Boys.
5 PLACES LIVED... Aberdeen ID. Rexburg ID. Pocatello ID. Provo UT. Salt Lake UT
5 THINGS ON MY LIST TO DO TODAY... Take Sadie to preschool, go to the gym, redeem a gift card from christmas at the mall, Figure out how to get a passport for our cruise, watch my nephews so brian and julie can go out tonight.
5 Jobs I have had... Clod picker!!! (picking dirt clods out of the potatoes at Potatoe Harvest), Driving Tractor (Plowing the field), Administrative assistant at Ricks College, Director/Owner of the "SunShine Generation" childrens performing group (pocatello region), Realtor.
10YEARS FROM NOW...2018 - I will be 37 years old. Sadie will be 14 & Amberly will be 10 and according to sadie we will have one more girl about 7 years old and 2 boys probably about 5 and 3. Wow, that sounds like alot, all the sudden 3 kids is sounding a little better.
I am tagging sara, angie, erin, kristy, megan.
Have fun ladies!
Friday, February 15, 2008
TaG yOuR iT!
Posted by
The Bergers
at
9:41 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Clod picker? That's LOL funny stuff!
Man, the good old days at AHS....
Post a Comment