All Because two people fell in love

All Because two people fell in love

Thursday, May 1, 2008

Girls Getaway!




As if a week in the Bahamas wasn't enough... i left my babies right after i got home from a vacation but i got to say it was so worth it! There is nothing more fun than a little R&R in the sun with girlfriends and laughing so hard that tears run down your face.

So Friday a few car loads of us went to St. George and lied out... and on Saturday we lied out all day... and on Sunday we lied out some more! It was fabulous!! But amongst all our lying out we ate out and shopped and went to the hillarious "Baby Mama" and stayed up all night playing games and laughed histerically! I look forward to the next one ladies! Thanks for such a fun weekend!

3 comments:

Turia said...

Great Pics Kamber... Just seeing them makes me start laughing again. It was so much fun. I'm glad you left your girls to come with us!

Chandler and Angie said...

Man, I need a girls trip like that! Sounds like you had a fun couple of weeks!

Pessoa Fam said...

How fun! I love girls getaways! I went on one in April! They are so refreshing!