All Because two people fell in love

All Because two people fell in love

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Memorial Weekend 2008

We packed up and headed west to the Beach House with our friends the Vanwagoners, it's always fun to have them and their darling Versaille around! So we all took a little field trip to Hollywood and walked the Hollywood Blvd with all the stars and then we went to Ripleys Believe it or not. Hollywood is an interesting place and thats really the only way i can think to describe it. Not the coolest place i've been for sure! :)

Mersadies on Donald Ducks Star - she looks thrilled doesn't she!
This is that chinese theatre where the stars come to watch their movie for the first time
When it warmed up we played on the Beach. Amberly didn't like it at first but then got used to it and ended up loving it so much so she ate it. Newport Beach
Sadie Loved the sand! But wouldn't go in the water.
Amberly and Versaille playing in the pool their dads made for them
Precious Moment of Dave and Amberly
Even though it rained we still had a good time and hit all of our favorite shops in Huntington and our favorite resturants Captain Jacks, Freds and Dukes! It was fun to take the girls on a little vacation. I love them so much!


















4 comments:

Alder Family said...

What a fun vacation for your cute little family! I love Newport beach...I'm a little jealous right now.

Turia said...

So fun you have a great getaway place... I say the beach is our next Girls Weekend Out... what do you say??

Kristi said...

It looks like you had a great time. What a fun vacation with your girls. We headed to Aberdeen and had a good time relaxing on the farm. :)

I love seeing pictures of your family you all are so darn cute!

Jon and Emily said...

I'm so jealous! I miss Huntington...LOVE Dukes!!! Cute pics!