All Because two people fell in love

All Because two people fell in love

Friday, July 18, 2008

Pictures from the 4th

Like I said on the 4th of July Post i didn't take pictures, but thankfully my cute neighbor did. Thankyou Heather! So these are the kids who lines up to run the race and then there is Sadie just running her little heart out. Man i love her!


4 comments:

JulesandBriPoulson said...

Go Sadie! What a cute thing to do for the kids. Come on Kamber- you need to have your camera at these things!

jaclynn and michael said...

We missed that little run on the 4th. Could sadie be any cuter? nope. She runs better than me. Where are you guys? I swear your no where to be found. I always want to stop by so tayvee can pester your girls but your never home.

Sara said...

That is such a cute idea! Sadie is such a cutie. Hannah was sitting on my lap when I was looking at your blog and she said "Hey that's my friend?" She loved playing with Sadie at the class reunion. It's nice to know that our two girls were able to hit it off. I wish we lived closer so that we could all "play" more often.

Alder Family said...

TOO CUTE! I love it!