Sadie has done so well with her swim lessons this summer. I have been very impressed with the program and teachers and i would have never guessed that by this time she would already be swimming all by herself! She loves the water and can not get enough.
Monday, July 28, 2008
Swim Lessons
Posted by
The Bergers
at
1:29 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
Wow, it looks like Sadie is having so much fun. Great job swimming. She is so darling!
Isn't it nice to see them make progress like that?! I'm glad she's doing so well...
See you guys Saturday! :)
Cute pictures! She looks like a little fish. Hopefully we'll be able to swim together tomorrow!
Hey Kamber! I deleted my blog, but I will prob. start another one eventually. Anyway, hope all is well with you guys. You always have fun, bright pictures on your page and it is fun to keep up. I was talking to Sam the other day and we were reminiscing about harvest- I drove truck last year and Sam was riding her fourwheeler around so I asked her if she was going to work today and she was like "why would I work when I can ride my fourwheeler and still get paid?" That still makes me laugh!
Oh Dear...why doesn't that suprise me about samantha? She is too funny.
Post a Comment