
Are you really turning 5? I still remember bringing you home for the first time and setting you on the table and just thinking "what now?" Your Father and I were so overwelmed with love for you! I remember thinking everytime i rocked you to sleep in my arms "how is it possible to feel this much love for someone?" My Sweet Sadie, nothing has changed! I still feel that overwelming, abundant love for you everyday and it has only grown stronger and stronger as i have gotten to watch you grow. I love how every morning ever since you learned how to talk and say it you would come in and say "its a beautiful day!" I love watching you play and use your imagination and the things you come up with are so fun to see. You truly are a tender soul, you cry if you think a song is sad or if you see a sad show. I remember when you watched your dads and my wedding video for the first time and you started crying and i asked what was wrong and you said "its so beautiful!" :) Are you kidding me! You are just too tender and i love every ounce of it! Lately when you get in trouble and i send you to your room i can hear you talking so i listen to see what your saying and i realized that you are talking to heavenly father. It really is so cute and i love it - not that you got sent to your room - but the honesty and innocence of you saying "Heavenly Father, please tell mom i am really sorry. Tell her to come up to my room and get me. I got in trouble and was sent to my room. Please tell my mom...etc." I love it! I Love you! I love your hugs and kisses! I love that you want to marry your daddy! I love the fun, happy little girl you've grown up to be. Your father and I are so blessed to have you in our lives. Your little Sister Amberly absolutly loves you and wants to be just like you! You are her best friend. Thankyou for being you! I am truly a better person since you've been in my life! Happy Birthday Huney! Love Mom
1 comment:
Happy Birthday Mersadies! What a sweet girl. I think your letter is beautiful and if she reads it one day she will cherish the things you wrote. Thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment