All Because two people fell in love

All Because two people fell in love

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Conversations...

I have loved talking to my 1 year old lately. She has started to put sentences together so we can actually carry on a conversation. They go something like this...
1.
I just got off the phone with Dave...
Amberly: daddy say?
Mom: he said hi and that he will be home soon.
Amberly: Ohh, OK!
(She always asks me what daddy said after i get off the phone with him.)

2.
Mom: Where is Sadie?
Amberly: I dont know.
Mom: do you want to go find her?
Amberly: No.
Mom: why not?
Amberly: Cuzzzz
Do you think shes picken up some words from her sister?!

No. Cuzzz and why, are now part of her vocabulary.

1 comment:

Sara said...

Oh Amberly is so cute! I've noticed that Elise has picked up on a lot of different kinds of terms in comparison to what Hannah picked up on because of having an older sister too. Elise says cause a lot too and she asks WHY?? all the time!