Happy New Year everyone! Hope you all had a good Holiday Season. I can't believe it's over! For what ever reason i can not upload photos right now but i wanted to write about Christmas Morning so sorry no pics. But on Christmas Sadie woke up and ran down stairs and was investigating to see which presents were hers and in the mean time she found her stocking full of goodies. She also noticed that mine and daves didn't have anything in them (Dave and I picked out a few things for ourselves before christmas and so we just didn't having anything under the tree or in our stockings) and Sadie noticed this and was very sad. She said "Daddy Santa didn't put anything in your stocking! Were you naughty?" It was very cute to see her so concerned but next year we will be sure to be a little better about being sneaky.
One other thing sades been very concerned about it her daddy working. She has been making these books and has gathered quite the collection. She says that she is making the books so that she can sell them and make money so that daddy doesn't have to go to work anymore. We were very touched that she would even think of this. What a gentle spirit!
Friday, January 2, 2009
Posted by
The Bergers
at
1:20 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



9 comments:
I felt really special that she made one of those books for me! So does that mean I owe you guys some money? :)
Sade is a little smarty isn't she? You can't put one past her. I'm so glad that you had a wonderful Christmas!
She is so sweet and tender! I hope you had a great Christmas.
I too am having issues with uploading pics so if you figure it out, let me know.
What a sweetheart Sadie is! I'm really missing the kids being able to play outside...how about you? You did not mention anything about the power going out on Christmas morning. How did your kids react to that? Maybe it was just ours..Alan probably for got to pay the power bill... btw.. i do not know what your plans are, but it is time for Kindergarten registration...
That is so cute about Sadie making the books. Kids are so cute. Now that Brian is done with school the boys keep asking him when he is done with work and doesn't have to go anymore.
I can't wait till you get pictures up!
That is so cute. Kaden loves it when Brian doesn't have to go to work. It's so obvious they need their daddy's in their lives.
ps-
about your pictures downloading. Do you have a mac? Sometimes I have to use Firefox instead of Safari to download pictures.
hmmm. SO whats that new little post added to your blog? A NEW little one you are expecting, i see!! YEAH! So excited that we our due around the same time, looks like we're just about 11 weeks apart, whats your official due date? Give us the scoop?? So excited for you guys!
oh and how you feeling?? are you sick at all??
Congrats on the bun in the oven! That is so exciting! Hope you are feeling well. Can't wait to find out what you're having!
Post a Comment