Congrats Kamber!! You have beautiful girls of coarse but I love amberly's eyes! They are so pretty in all of those pics! I thought I was preg just barely but then found out I was not...:( :) that is such a happy and sad thing to find out!!! I hope you are feeling Great!!
good thing all the boys will be chasing amberly and Tay will still have "separation anxiety" and just read books at home when there older! Could she even be more beautiful. sheesh!
4 comments:
Love all the new pictures, such cute girls!!! Ya ready for one more?? YIKES! HUH!
So cute! They are beautiful. Do you know if you are having a boy or girl.
Congrats Kamber!! You have beautiful girls of coarse but I love amberly's eyes! They are so pretty in all of those pics! I thought I was preg just barely but then found out I was not...:( :) that is such a happy and sad thing to find out!!! I hope you are feeling Great!!
good thing all the boys will be chasing amberly and Tay will still have "separation anxiety" and just read books at home when there older! Could she even be more beautiful. sheesh!
Post a Comment