Also dave and I hardly ever have our pic taken together anymore since one of us is always taken the picture and its usually of our children. So you will notice Sadie isn't in any pictures because she is our little photographer. And she did a very good job!
This last friday was our 7 year anniversary and so we headed out on the town for a date. We have had a GREAT first 7 years and are so excited for the next 7! I am so grateful for my SWEET husband! And with today being Fathers Day, I want to say what a wonderful FATHER he is to our girls! He LOVES his girls so much and is so cute with them and they love him just as much and it is so cute to watch them every morning blow kisses to him as he drives away and run to the door with hugs every night when he comes home.
You are AMAZING in every way huney, I LOVE YOU!



5 comments:
Happy Anniversary! You are so darling. I think I may have had a few more kids if I could look like you at 8 months! Enjoy this last month of SLEEP!
Such a cute belly!
HEY GIRL! Sorry your struggling with this pregnancy and have been in the hospital, these last few weeks are HARD and LONG but hang in there!! AND keep us posted!
By the way - what the heck are you doing still wearing your designer jeans??? Thanks for letting all of us "normal" pregnant ladies look bad & fat while you prance around in your stylin' skinny jeans at 9 months prego!! UGH! I'm going to go eat a cookie now!! hehehe..
That's right... Happy late anniversary! You are such a cute little prego girl! We can't wait for little Joshua to arrive.
Seriously?! Would you mind putting some maternity jeans on just to make me feel a little bit better? Your belly is so cute!
Post a Comment