The girls LOVED Lagoon! On the way home from a little trip to IDAHO we stopped at lagoon with the girls. They could not get enough of all the fun rides. Their DADDY was awesome at going on the rides with them. I got to be on camera duty since prego moms are not allowed. We went to Lagoona Beach first and then did all the rides. On the ones Dave was too big for, Sadie was the best BIG SISTER EVER! Amberly was pretty nervous on a few of them but Sadie had her arm around Amberly making sure she knew it was OK! The best part of Lagoon was watching those two do everything together and PLAY and LOVE each other!
Mersadies took dance this last semester at the U. She is the 3rd one to the right of the teacher. She did so good and looked so cute running around on stage
The girls and all their friends swimming!



2 comments:
WOW! That really does sound like a bunch of fun weeks! Summer is the best! Hunter will barely walk in the water right now! I hope you get feeling better, Your so close yahooo!!!
I'm glad you made time for FUN, before baby. You are always doing such fun things. I hope you feel better and that little guy will stay put until he's strong enough to come out! I'm getting excited to see him! Keep us updated this month!
Post a Comment