All Because two people fell in love

All Because two people fell in love

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Disneyland for Halloween!

We did it! We took our first road trip as a family. Destination: The happiest place on earth. We made the 10 hour drive to Newport with no threats of "your walking to california if you do that again!" The kids did great and Josh only cried when he realized he was really really tired! We had a fun fun time and this trip we made it to the california adventures side which had that fantastic World of color show! So Good by the way, its a must see! And it has the Bugs land, where Josh could go on everyride! He loved all of them and he loved the parades. He did nt know what to think of minnie mouse though. He totally pushed her head when we were taking a picture with her. But I just cant get over what a good boy he is. Stroller all day hardly any nap and yet he was so happy!! Amberly didnt drink out of any backedup water foundain bowls Thank goodness!! And we saw lots of fun characters! I give our first road trip a 10!






Shout out to my pops from Mr. Potatoe Head!



Sadie in Minnies Kitchen






Josh climbed right up on me to show me he had sand +


in his mouth. I wasnt planning on getting sandy since i didnt have swimsuit on but he was too cute i couldnt stop him!






Josh thought the sand was pretty cool until he got it in his mouth. He could understand why he would end up with more sand in his mouth everytime he stuck his hand in to get the sand out. Lol! We thought it was pretty cute!



Little posers!





Sadie practicing more kartwheels!! Man i remember being able to do that and not get dizzy! Where have those days gone?












5 comments:

jaclynn and michael said...

How wonderful!!!! So so so glad you didnt have to threaten anyone to walk. Actually you are too nice I cant imagine you saying that in any situation. Gosh the beach house. I could cry I miss it so much. Next time we better be with you. LOve it!!!!

jaclynn and michael said...

oh and that pic of you and Josh takes my breath away! Add it to the collection. You and him as a baby is still number one pic iv seen in my life!

Lindsey @ Scarlett James Design said...

AHHH I've been meaning to ask you about this trip for sooo long now! YAE! So glad the drive went well. Seeing those pics of you on the beach makes my heart beat a little fast. Love that place! I'm hopeful my baby #3 will be like Josh, and Blakes and Cru! Gosh they are all such chill babies. Can't believe he didn't cry and loved all the rides. SO FUN! Missed you at all the Halloween events though!!!

Alder Family said...

LOVE all of your updates! Looks like you had so much fun in California. Your kids are getting so big! Such a cute family!

Sara said...

How fun! Isn't Disneyland with your kids just the best!!! I get teary eyed just seeing commercials for Disneyland because I love being their with my family so much! I can't wait to go again and see the World of Color. It sounds amazing! And, your kids are so, so cute! Miss you!