All Because two people fell in love

All Because two people fell in love

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Mersadies 7th Birthday!

Josh wasnt sure what to think about the bouncys
Amberly was a wild woman on them

Sadie loved this one the best!
The 3 musketeers back together again
She invited her whole 1st grade class!


Pink and yellow sweets for my sweetheart!




Dear Sadie, I love you!

I cant even begin to tell you how much i love you! Not only do you wake up and make your bed every morning before you come down stairs but you are the best little assistant around the house, you are so motherly and kind to your little brother, you handle your little sister very well, you Love to set the table, insists that you clean the toilets (because you want a mommy job) and you thoroughly enjoy wiping down my curvy swirly railings! Best part, you will yell out "Hey mom"as if you need something and so i respond with "What sadie" (sometimes irritated from my name being called for the 300th time that day) and you will simply say "i love you". Ahhhh! I love you too sweatheart! (total guilt surging through my body from prior irritation.) So we had your birthday party last thursday (her birthday isnt until next friday but thats over Thanksgiving weekend...we will be in idaho... bouncing off the walls didnt have any openings the monday or tuesday before...weekends are more expensive there yadda yadda yadda... so Thursday was the day to celebrate!! Anyhow,a cute friend and neighbor Parker gave you this little series of books called Ivy and Bean...so cute! I cannot believe it but you finished the first book in 24 hours.... 120 pages!! Found you in bed asleep last night with book #2 in your hands... page 65!! I dont know what to say. I Love to read....apparantly you do too! Your dad and I couldn't be prouder! So to you Mersadies, Thankyou! You are a light in our life. You bring joy and laughter into our home. You remind me to just stop and say i love you sometimes. You have taught me so much!! I hope your birthday was as fantastic as you dreamed it to be....(im assuming it was since last night i went to kiss you and make sure you were covered with blankets and you were talking in your sleep and said "that was so fun. When can we do that again?") next morning we asked what you were talking about and you said your birthday party! :)
Thankyou for being you. I love you!
Mom








3 comments:

jaclynn and michael said...

Wow Kamber. That was a beautiful post. I love that Sadie too. Tay is obsessed with her. She is beautiful and sweet. I love her reading the books. That is very impressive. What a good mom and daughter you both are. So glad to call you friends.

Jon and Emily said...

That was so precious! What a treasured post this will be for both you and Sadie to look back and remember her special birthday and how much her momma loves her!

Alder Family said...

Such a sweet girl you have! Says alot about the mommy raising her! :) Thanks again for inviting Annie...she had a blast!