Cute blog, Kamber! I would LOVE to get together while our hubby's are away. I'm pretty free, too... so let me know what you decide. We could do a playgroup with the babies during the day...or I'd ToTaLlY go for a Girl's Night without them. Feel free to email me or call me if that's easier to talk that way. But I'll look forward to talking to you soon. darbee_beynon@yahoo.com 808-1004 Thanks, Darbee
9 comments:
I cannot believe she is 1 years old!!!
Time goes by so fast.
What a cutie! Good idea to take her shirt off. Then she can really go to town. She looks a lot like you...
What a fun and messy birthday! I can't beleive our baby's are 1. Is she walking yet? Hope you had a great day Amberly!
I love 1st birthdays! They are so much fun. She is so cute and I loved how she got into the cake. Looks like a fun day.
Happy Birthday Amberly! Love the mess!
What a BIG girl!! 1 yr down and 99 to go.. Can you believe our babies are already one? Time flies!
She looks like she has the cake thing down! :) I can't believe amberly and alli have the same birthday--how fun! She is a doll.
Cute blog, Kamber! I would LOVE to get together while our hubby's are away. I'm pretty free, too... so let me know what you decide. We could do a playgroup with the babies during the day...or I'd ToTaLlY go for a Girl's Night without them. Feel free to email me or call me if that's easier to talk that way. But I'll look forward to talking to you soon.
darbee_beynon@yahoo.com
808-1004
Thanks, Darbee
Is she really one?!? She's the cutest little thing.
Post a Comment