Those of you who have met my daughter knows she loves to talk. We have had some amazing conversations she and I. However all of her talking gets in the way of what she really wants to do... for example: She will beg to have a friend over and once her friend gets there she keeps running to tell me all the fun things they are doing or a silly thing her friend said and she missed alot of the time she had to spend playing. So at the neighborhood easter egg hunt when all the other children ran to pick up the eggs, Sadie comes running at me to tell me all about it and i immediatly tell her to run as fast she could and pick up all the eggs she finds.....but it was too late! Poor thing didn't find one easter egg. Luckily her very nice friends shared with her.
Sadie and Tristan at the Egg Hunt! This is so cute! Mersadies is always thinking of others, even the easter bunny. She wrote him a letter and drew pictures on it and after asking me about what bunnys eat, this is what we found. She did this all by herself.
Hugs!
Tuesday, March 25, 2008
Easter
Posted by
The Bergers
at
7:45 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



11 comments:
That Sadie...She is such a sweetheart! I can't believe that she left a snack for the Easter Bunny...too cute! The pictures of Amberly's birthday are so fun.
She is such a darling little girl, with such a cute personality! I'm glad her & Tristyn are friends! And THANKS so much for all your hard work you did in putting the Easter Egg Hunt together, the kids had a blast so its VERY appreciated!!! I'll help ya more next year, if ya need it! :)
That is so cute that she left a snack for the Easter Bunny...I love little kids!
Kamber... Thank you so much for all the work on the Easter Egg Hunt for the third year in a row! I think it's an awesome tradition!
I'm glad Sadie has good friends who share. That is so sweet.
hey kamber, it's me, Jessica. How are you guys doing? I can't believe how bid Sadie is, and I haven't even met Amberly. Lets get together.
Your little girls are so cute, I love that last picture! I can't believe how different they look from each other, to me anyway, which girl looks like which parent? Your Easter looks like so much fun and that food and note for the easter bunny was the cutest thing ever, what a thoughtful little sweetheart! I hope my kids will be as sweet as yours!
hey your little girls are so pretty! I want to eat my birthday cake like amberly does:) but i think it would be a little more offensive! That was very cute that she left such a healthy treat for the easter bunny! Easter sounded fun maybe sadie will have better luck next year!
Oh that is so sad she was so excited to tell you she missed the hunt! What a little sweetheart! I am glad that you guys had a good Easter
Where are you???? We miss you!
KAMBER! Thankyou for leaving a comment on my page- hopefully it will be updated better from now on. It's so fun to look at pictures of your family- it's like watching a gap commercial!;) Hope everything is going well for you- take care-cousin emily
Hey! Thanks for checking out our new blog. I can't wait to see you post pictures form your cruise! We need to hear all about it. Love ya!
Post a Comment