All Because two people fell in love

All Because two people fell in love

Sunday, March 2, 2008

Family Night

We went on a little family outing last week to dinner and then to Hollywood connections. I don't realize how big Mersadies is getting until they let her on the rides and activities all by herself. So she and her daddy rode the bumper cars. Sadie didn't really know what to do but her daddy gave her some tips before jumping in his own car. Sadie reached for the handles (that she could barely reach!) And she began pushing and pulling them back and forth really fast...not sure what that was about but she managed to go in a circle over and over again. She thought it was the coolest thing!




Amberly wasn't quite as excited about the whole thing like Sadie was but she was a trooper.

7 comments:

Todd and Heidi said...

I am glad you guys went there. It is so fun! Belle isn't tall enough to do the bumper cars but she loved everything else. I am glad you guys had fun!

Pessoa Fam said...

What a fun family activity. I can't wait till Kate is old enough to do those things! I want to see if she is courageous like her mom or cautious like her dad!

Heather Ann said...

Looks like FUN! We've never been there before.. Thanks for having Tristyn over to play last week, she had a really fun time.. Maybe Sadie could come over Thursday? After I take Jaeden to school, so around 12:30 pm?

Kellie said...

Oh my goodness what a small world!Hi Kamber it's me Kellie Perkes, use to be Kellie Pierce. I was looking at one of my friends Abby's blog and she had a link to Angie and Chandler's which had a link to yours. Your girls are are beautiful! Check out my blog at www.perkesfamily.blogspot.com.

Turia said...

Sounds like so much fun! I'll have to take my kids there sometime.
Love the new blog design. So cute.

Kristi said...

Hollywood Connection is right by where I grew up! :) Derek's email is dpoulson88@yahoo.com. He doesn't really keep in contact with too many people and so he doesn't have current info on any of the guys. Sorry.

It is so fun to check up on your family I hope you are all well. Take care, Kristi

Ashley said...

Your page is so cute! how do you get it to look like its been scrapbooked? you seem to be having alot of fun with your family! I cant believe sadie was driving one of those big things by herself!! that is so funny. Hey we are blessing Hunter on the 30th and having a dinner at Grandmas after at 12:30ish! If your around we would love to see you:)