I LOVE HARVEST time it is one of my favorite times of the year. I took my girlys home to see Grandma & Grandpa a few weeks ago and they are diggin spuds right now so it was fun to be home during this ABUNDANT and BUSY time with my FAMILY!
Sadie strikin a pose in front of a field of SUGAR Beets
Sadie in the POTATO CELLAR
Sunday, September 28, 2008
Posted by
The Bergers
at
7:58 PM
Labels: Harvest 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
What a fun day to show the girls what you grew up doing, huh!? I cannot believe how many potatoes Sadie is standing in front of! WOW!
Oh the memories! I can smell the cool cellar dirt. I can see the potatoes endlessly rolling by after I close my eyes to go to sleep and I can certainly taste the delicious fresh baked potatoes that even though you see all day for weeks you never get tired of. Thanks for posting some harvest pictures! That was just the fix I needed. :)
It is so fun to visit Aberdeen at harvest! Cute pictures... I wish we would have got some pictures this last time we went.
Post a Comment