All Because two people fell in love

All Because two people fell in love

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Summer 2008



We had some fun Vacations, Trips & nights on the Lake. These are some of the Highlights to recap the Summer.

One of my favorite pics from the summer is this one of Annie & Sade. The girls thought they needed their goggles on cuz they were playing in the water :) he he.
Not only did they not get in any water deep enought to need the goggles but they can't even see out of them cuz their croocked! And they kept them on the whole time! They are too funny!

Probably one of the funnest thing for Sadie this summer was running back and forth with her little friends and just being a kid. I would say about everyday sometimes starting as early as 9am Sadie was asking if she could ride her bike to a friends house and they would go back and forth all day long. It was so much fun for me because this is the first time i just let her out of the house and be so independent and do her own thing.

Oh How I MISS those Blue chairs on the Cruise...they don't look that comfortable but they were and they were heated!


One of the FUNNIEST moments of the summer was the boys doing a little Back Street Kareoke on the Cruise. I Love how into it they are.
My FAVORITES are the nights on the LAKE. I feel like we don't go as often as we used too but we still go alot and it is so much fun. The kids LOVE it and Amberly was so good about just sitting in my lap. The GIRLS loved it & I am so grateful for these moments and opportunities that we have together as a family. My GREATEST MEMORIES of growing up are of these exact things and i want to GIVE that to my CHILDREN too.

4 comments:

Jon and Emily said...

I'll forever be sad that I missed out on that cruise! :(
Glad you guys had a fun summer!

Todd and Heidi said...

I love Summer and am so sad that it is coming to an end! Glad you had a great summer!

Nicole Butler said...

Looks like you had an awesome summer!

Last weekend I was getting photos taken of the girls and the photog said he knew of a really cute pond and pathway where we could take pics and he drove us right to your neighborhood! I thought that was funny, I'm like, I've been here before...I was planning to stop by to just say hello, but the girls were TOTALLY POOPED, so we had to go. It is a pretty neighborhood though!

Heather Ann said...

Looks like a lot of fun! I love that pink jeep the girls are floating in! Looks like all you guys are inseperatable!! Fun!