Sadie came to me and said that daddy is taking a nap and that she tucked him in. So i went to see for myself and this is what we found. Sadies baa baa "lamb" tucked in right next to dave and sadies blankets over him "so he wouldn't be cold of course". I thought this was just too cute i had to post it! Mersadies is always thinking of others! What a Sweet Heart!
Saturday, April 25, 2009
I tucked daddy in...
Posted by
The Bergers
at
7:20 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Too cute! Love Miss Sadie...always so thoughful!
She really does sound like the sweetest girl!
That is soo funny! You will love having that picture and cute memory when she's older! I love the bond that daddys have with their girls. Mine are sassy with me, and sweet to their Dad. It will probably always be that way!
Post a Comment