Another Proud Moment... this last week Sadie rode a bike with out trainings wheels! She is so proud of her self and of course we are so proud of her too. She learned all on her own, i hate to admit it but i wasn't out there to help her all the time and i think by watching all her friends, she just thought she would give it a whirl. She is growing up so fast these days. I just feel like she is such a big girl lately. She started school again yesterday and is so excited about it! I love hearing about all the things she learned that day. It is so fun to watch these little spirits pick up on and learn about the simplest stuff. They find all of it so interesting. Like at night when i tuck her in, i know i will not make it out of her room with out her asking some questions. The first one usually always... "what are we having for breakfast in the morning?" And then there comes a few random questions about things she heard that day or picked up on at some point. She is so curious and i love it!
Side note: Just wanted to add a little conversation that she and i had the other day while at gelatos. It wasn't about anything important but it was such a 2 way conversation... i would have thought i was talking to another adult...Me: I can't eat all this ice cream - it's too rich or something... it feels me up way fast, kinda like cold stones.
Sadie: Yeah, i was thinking about that. I can't finish mine either.
Me: I wonder why, cuz i can eat a huge bowl of mint chocolate chip, no problem, but this little cup is too much.
Sadie: Yeah, i can eat a whole bowl of mint ice cream too. But not this, this is too much. Weird!
Tuesday, August 19, 2008
Big Girl Bike
Posted by
The Bergers
at
9:22 PM
Labels: Bikes, conversations
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
I can't believe how big your girls are getting! Crazy how fast time flies! They are so beautiful!
Way to go Sadie!! I saw her today riding and was very impressed! I noticed her shirt in the picture, when did she start Gymcats? When is she going? Tristyn & Jaeden go Wednesdays @ 4:55pm
Wow, that is so fun she is riding without training wheels. I also love the little conversation. She looks up to her cute mom!
She it too cute! Kids say and do the cutest things. :) I hope that you all are doing well.
so cute. It's bittersweet to watch them grow up isn't it? At least it is for me.
Post a Comment