All Because two people fell in love

All Because two people fell in love

Friday, August 15, 2008

Picnic up the Canyon


3 comments:

Jon and Emily said...

You can't be so afraid of a little dirt!!!
p.s. I'm impressed with the digital scrapbooking skills...way to go girl!

Heather Ann said...

Another CUTE page! Good Job! Isn't it so much fun and easier to do these pages like this? I just need to buy a 12x12 printer now to print them! :)

Sara said...

I can relate to having a child that wants to dig in the dirt. My father-in-law built my girls a sandbox. The other day Elise dumped sand down her shirt and into her shorts and her diaper. Not to mention her hair. Needless to say, when I went to peel the clothes off of her to get her ready for a bath the sand just kept pouring out. I ended up having to sweep the whole bathroom. I certainly feel your pain. And btw your pages are super cute! :o)