All Because two people fell in love

All Because two people fell in love

Saturday, August 16, 2008

Proud Moments


David and Sadie went for a ride on the Wake Board this last week & I am not
sure who enjoyed it more. Sadie of course thought it was the funnest thing ever but Dave loved that fact that his little girl was brave enough to
go for a ride and he was so proud of her (i could of sworn i saw his eyes get watery! ;) )







2 comments:

Todd and Heidi said...

I am so impressed!That is so cool, I don't think Belle would do that! I love dads with their daughters, they are so dang cute with them!

jaclynn and michael said...

that night was so fun. I still cant even believe the girls teeny tiny bodies on the wakeboard. And you are incredible on the skiis. im glad steve is still alive. the boys (minus my man) tricks were incredible. so fun. park or something this week? we've got to pack in the fun for our last few days of warm weather haha