All Because two people fell in love

All Because two people fell in love

Friday, August 15, 2008

The PICTURE says it all


4 comments:

Heather Ann said...

OHH MY!! Sadie cut her hair! So did you have to go get it cut all over, or is her hair going to be fine? When I was little my friend cut my hair and made "Bangs" they were so short - it looked HORRIBLE, right in time for those Christmas Pictures too! Of course by the time I got to getting her hair "cut" my Mom caught us! So I think EVERY little girl adventures in "haircutting." Maybe next she'll go for Amberly's hair!? hehehe..

Turia said...

AHHHHHH!!!! I'm dreading this day. I know it will happen sooner or later.
How does she look? Did you have a lot of "fixing" to do?

Todd and Heidi said...

I am so scared that Belle is going to do this. I tell her almost every day that we only use sissors to cut paper...I don't know if I can escape it though. I think every little girl goes through this.

The Bergers said...

There is no fixing Sadies hair! She took the scissors right to the scalp on the very front of her hair. It literally feels prickly (like a boys hair), it's that short! We are being creative with our hair dos these days, to say the least.