All Because two people fell in love

All Because two people fell in love

Saturday, August 9, 2008

Holy Hair!




Our darling Amberly has been blessed with a lot of beautiful hair. And although many of you have never seen it actually done, i do promise that i attempt to do something to it every morning. But just to let you all know these pictures might look like a very rough long night of sleeping, but let the evidence stand that this is just after a few hours of napping and YES... it was in ponies at the beginning of the day!

I love doing her hair and when it is done it is darling! But until she stops pulling the ponies out...this is how its gonna be!






4 comments:

Jon and Emily said...

She looked SO cute with her ponies at church today!!! I sure hope she wants to marry Tyler when she grows up!

Heather Ann said...

Ahh what a cutie! Presley can't wait to play with her in Nursery! Only a little while longer, YEAH! When does Sadie start school?

Chandler and Angie said...

That is why I totally recommend the topsy tail, tucks the rubber band under and they can't get to it to pull it out no matter how they try. She is a doll no matter what her hair looks like, I love nap time crazy hair!

Angie said...

She is darling! I only wish my Olivia had hair to play with.