Probably like most men sometime in their life, my husband has been really...really wanting to buy a motorcycle. Although he hasn't sold me on that idea just yet, i did rent one for the weekend for his birthday. We rode it to Dodo's for dinner and then back south up to suncrest. Down the backside through Alpine and back home. And i got to say i never thought i would be a biker chick but it was really fun!! Then the next morning he and Jake rode the Alpine Loop and up to sundance.
So, not to bore you all with some lovey, dovey talk, but to my hunny i want to say that i am so GRATEFUL for you in my LIFE! You are the best FATHER too our daughters and i LEARN so much from you as i watch and listen to you TEACH our girls. I am so GRATEFUL for you as a HUSBAND & as a BEST FRIEND!
I LOVE you!
Happy Birthday!!
Saturday, August 23, 2008
Happy Birthday Babe!!
Posted by
The Bergers
at
1:09 PM
Labels: Daves 29th bday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
As soon as I saw the pic I thought, "She caved! She let him get one!" I bet you looked so hot on the back of that thing! Happy Birthday Dave!
I think that is a great birthday gift! That would be fun and I can definately see you being a biker chick! Go ahead and be lovey dovey its good for ya! I cant believe your little girl wake boarded that is the cutest pic! your girls are beauty cutes....its prob time for another one:)
What a great idea! I bet he loved it and had a great day! I have always thought it would be so fun to have a bike like that and ride on the back. I am sure you looked great on it:) Happy Birthday Dave!
You could just be the coolest wife ever! Great Birthday Gift.
Brian has been shopping around for bikes lately too. Who knows, pretty soon we'll have have biker babes as husbands.
Post a Comment